We’re very proud of our reputation within the Alaskan communities as a financial institution that sincerely cares about the people we serve.
Our credit union isn’t owned or controlled by a disconnected group of shareholders – we’re owned and controlled by our members. And that means our top priority is serving you.
When you open an account with us, you’re purchasing a share of our credit union. Each and every one of our members is a shareholder. When you struggle, we struggle. When we prosper, you prosper.
We’ve got your back.
5 Star Commitment
- We will show you a sincere appreciation for your business.
- We will provide accurate and timely service.
- We will listen to you carefully and offer a solution that fits your unique needs.
- We will treat you as a valued member/owner of the credit union.
- We will greet you with a smile and call you by name.
- Our goal is to serve all members of our community with the utmost integrity, excellent service, competitive prices and a sincere appreciation of their business.
- Our member is not an interruption of our work but the reason for it.
- We are one team; ordinary people working together with the dedication, loyalty, and determination needed to accomplish the extraordinary.
Who can be a member?
- Persons who live, worship, work (or regularly conduct business in), or attend school, and businesses and other legal entities in the Fairbanks North Star Borough*, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, Denali Borough, and Matanuska-Susitna Borough.
- A member's immediate family by blood or marriage.
Once a member of MAC FCU, always a member of MAC FCU.
If you leave our community service area, your credit union membership is not terminated. Once you are a member, you are always a member, as long as your account is kept current and in good order.
*The Fairbanks North Star Borough (FNSB) is a borough, similar to a county, which includes but is not limited to the following residential areas:
Fairbanks, Ft. Wainwright, North Pole, Badger Road, Chena Ridge, UAF, Eielson AFB, Ester, Farmers Loop, Fox, Goldstream, Harding-Birch Lakes, Moose Creek, Pleasant Valley, Salcha, South Van Horn, Steele Creek, Two Rivers, Chena Hot Springs, Chatanika