We’re very proud of our reputation within the Fairbanks community as a financial institution that sincerely cares about the people we serve. You might think we’re just saying that to make ourselves sound good, but it’s actually true. Our credit union isn’t owned or controlled by a disconnected group of shareholders – we’re owned and controlled by our members. And that means our top priority is serving you.
When you open an account with us, you’re purchasing a share of our credit union. Each and every one of our members are shareholders. When you struggle, we struggle. When we prosper, you prosper.
We’ve got your back.
5 Star Commitment
- We will show you a sincere appreciation for your business.
- We will provide accurate and timely service.
- We will listen to you carefully and offer a solution that fits your unique needs.
- We will treat you as a valued member/owner of the credit union.
- We will greet you with a smile and call you by name.
- Our goal is to serve all members of our community with the utmost integrity, excellent service, competitive prices and a sincere appreciation of their business.
- Our member is not an interruption of our work but the reason for it.
- We are one team; ordinary people working together with the dedication, loyalty, and determination needed to accomplish the extraordinary.
Who can be a member?
- Persons who live, work, worship, use services or attend school in the Fairbanks North Star Borough,* and businesses and other legal entities located in the Fairbanks North Star Borough.
- Members of AUSA Polar Bear Chapter.**
- A member’s immediate family by blood or marriage.
Once a member of MAC FCU, always a member of MAC FCU.
If you leave the Fairbanks North Star Borough, your credit union membership is not terminated. Once you are a member, you are always a member, as long as your account is kept current and in good order.
*The Fairbanks North Star Borough (FNSB) is a borough, similar to a county, which includes but is not limited to the following residential areas:
Fairbanks, Ft. Wainwright, North Pole, Badger Road, Chena Ridge, UAF, Eielson AFB, Ester, Farmers Loop, Fox, Goldstream, Harding-Birch Lakes, Moose Creek, Pleasant Valley, Salcha, South Van Horn, Steele Creek, Two Rivers, Chena Hot Springs, Chatanika
**MAC supports the Association of the United States Army. For information on becoming a member of AUSA, visit www.ausa.org
It takes ten minutes and $25 for your first deposit to join. Become a member today!