MACFCU Teen Club
If you have a teen, aged 12-18, and want to start them on the right path to financial success, this is the savings program for you! Open a MACFCU Teen Club account with us and start your teenager on the right path to financial success as they learn about financial principles and responsible habits.
- No monthly membership fees
- Minimum balance of $10
- Eligible for a real checking account (with parental permission)
What You Need to Open a MACFCU Teen Club Account
All you need to create a MACFCU Teen Club account is:
1. Teen’s birth certificate
2. Teen’s social security card
3. Parent or Guardian with ID in person when account is created
4. Teen needs to be present during account setup
Your teen can learn about being smart with their money and prepping for their future on this Money As You Grow site. Check it out!
Have any questions about our MACFCU Teens Club? Contact us and we’ll help your teen plan a financially secure future!