Nine Quick, Easy and Convenient Fairbanks area locations
Bldg. 1044 Last Frontier Community Center
Bldg. 3703 PX/Commissary
Bldg. 4058 Express Station
Bldg. 4076 Bassett Hospital
541 10th Avenue
505 Old Steese Hwy
3850 Boat Street
1317 Wembley Ave
2860 Doughchee Avenue
Don’t want to pay fees for your ATM transactions? As a member of the Star and Plus Networks, MAC members enjoy the convenience surcharge-free ATMs around the world.
Find a Plus ATM near you wherever you travel.
Hints for Keeping Your ATM Card Secure
- Always keep your card in a safe place.
- Never write your PIN on your card.
- Always check your receipt against your monthly statement to guard against ATM fraud.
- Always take your ATM receipt with you. Do not leave it at or near the ATM.
- Never give out any information about your ATM card over the telephone.
- Never give anyone your PIN–Not even your financial institution.
- Always report a lost or stolen card immediately.
At walk-up ATMs
- Park as close as possible to the terminal, and observe the entire area from the safety of your car before getting out.
- If you see anyone or anything that appears to be suspicious, leave the area immediately.
At Drive-Up ATMs
- When waiting in line at an ATM, keep your engine running, the doors locked, and the windows up at all times.
- When possible, leave enough room between your car and other cars to allow for a quick exit should it become necessary.
- Before rolling down the window to use the ATM, observe the entire area around the ATM. If you see anything that appears suspicious, drive away from the area at once.
At All ATMs
- If an ATM is obstructed from view or poorly lit, go to another ATM. Report the problem to the financial institution that operates the ATM.
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use. Once you have completed your transaction, take your money, card, and receipt and immediately drive away from the terminal.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious while conducting your transaction, cancel your transaction and leave immediately.
- If anyone follows you after making an ATM transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
*If you have any questions about ATM security, do not hesitate to call MAC FCU and ask. By working together, we can help electronic banking continue as a convenient and easy way to conduct your financial transactions.
*To report your card lost or stolen, please call 456-1253 during business hours or 1-800-847-2911 after regular business hours.
If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
We're ready to answer any questions you have and help you plan your way to financial success.
Ready to open an account with us?