Do you have an interest in applying for the MAC Supervisory Committee? We’d love for you to join!
This is a great volunteer opportunity to build your resume and actively develop our community. Below is some information on the committee and our requirements:
The Supervisory Committee is appointed by the Board to:
- Provide thorough oversight of the credit union to protect and safeguard member assets.
- Ensure that records are maintained properly, honestly, and accurately.
- Make sure that policies are established according to the law and carried out according to regulations.
- Check to see that proper internal controls are in place.
Who can be a Supervisory Committee Member?
- Must me a member in good standing of the credit union.
- Must be bondable by the credit union’s surety bond company.
What are the time requirements?
- Approximately 2 to 3 hours per month.
- 3-year term
How to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and a brief description as to why you would like to be on the committee. Responses will be accepted through 5:00pm on Friday, October 23, 2020.