MAC FCU is looking to fill some positions on our Supervisory Committee
This is a great volunteer opportunity to build your resume, and actively develop your community.
The Supervisory Committee is appointed by the Board to:
- Act as the “watchdog” of the credit union to protect and safeguard member assets
- Ensure that records are maintained properly, honestly and accurately
- Make sure that policies are established according to the law and carried out faithfully
- Check to see that proper internal controls are in place
Who Can be a Supervisory Committee Member?
- Must be a member of the credit union
- Must be bondable by the credit union’s surety bond company
What are the time requirements?
- 2 to 3 hours a month
- up to a 3-year term
How to apply:
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a brief description why you would like to be on the committee.