Title: Member Services Representative
Pay: $18 Per Hour DOE
Benefits: PTO, 401K
Serve all members of our community with the utmost integrity, excellent service, competitive prices, and a sincere appreciation of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in person, by telephone, and electronic communication.
- Treat all credit union members and employees with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Research, offer solutions, and solve routine member questions, concerns, and complaints. Direct member to the appropriate person for specific assistance when necessary.
- Possess the ability to process currency transactions both accurately and efficiently.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services in association with member needs.
- Maintain a firm understanding of credit union and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Special skills, knowledge, ability, education, etc).
Excellent customer service skills. Ability to receive members by phone. Ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions. Mathematical skills. In-depth knowledge of all bank products, policies and procedures. Must be able to work in a high, pressure, team-oriented environment. Ability to deal with problems involving variables in situations. In certain circumstances, problem resolution may require considerable diplomacy while dealing with difficult members. Ability to cross sell. High degree of accuracy. Strong communication skills. Strong organizational skills. Knowledge of various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, and OFAC.
High school diploma or GED required.