Salary: $13 – $19 per hour DOE
Benefits: PTO, 401K, Pension
Hours: Part-time approximately 32 hours per week. Hours vary, includes Saturdays.
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
To provide support and assistance for the Financial Service Department in customer service and client relations for the purpose of processing loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather background information on loan applicants, researching any discrepancies. Present application and supporting information to loan officer. Input dealer applications into system. Mail or e-mail loan applications and/or information to members and prospective members. Cancel applications passed-by.
- Maintain a filing system and procedures to monitor that the required documentation is received and maintained appropriately and according to policies and procedures.
- Preparation of files pre-closing and post-closing, processing. Complete and maintain loan records on the computer. Ensure loan files are accurate and contain documents with proper signatures, dates and other relevant data. Acquire any omitted documents.
- Scan and maintain various documents in optical storage. Ensure accuracy and completeness of work.
- Assist and support Financial Service Officers and First Impression Person in completion of their tasks as assigned.
- Assist in providing support to outside agencies including but not limited to forwarding insurance binders and policies to insurance tracking center, answering general questions from members and outside agencies, obtain documents from dealerships, process DMV and UCC documents, and courier to DMV.
Once a member of MAC FCU, always a member of MAC FCU.
When you open an account with us, you're a member for life, as long as the account stays open.
You can move and take us along!