Full-Time Member Services Representative
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $18/hr (DOE)
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager
Serve all members of our community with the utmost integrity, excellent service, competitive prices, and a sincere appreciation of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in person, by telephone, and electronic communication.
- Treat all credit union members and employees with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Research, offer solutions and solve routine member questions, concerns, and complaints. Direct member to the appropriate person for specific assistance when necessary.
- Possess the ability to process currency transactions both accurately and efficiently.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services in association with member needs.
- Maintain a firm understanding of credit union and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Once a member of MAC FCU, always a member of MAC FCU.
When you open an account with us, you're a member for life, as long as the account stays open.
You can move and take us along!