- Inactive accounts create opportunities for fraudsters, meaning that MAC has to spend extra time watching them. For this reason, there is a $10 monthly fee assessed when an account has been inactive for 365 days. Just one transaction a year will ensure you avoid the fraudsters and the fee.
- Traveling and need to make a deposit, withdrawal or loan payment? Find a free Shared Branching location near you with CU Service Centers. Learn More >
- Transfers, Check Deposits and Loan Payments all in the palm of your hand! Connect with all your Shared Branching Credit Unions with the SPRIG Mobile App. Learn More >
- Securing your valuables has never been easier. Visit our 10th Avenue Branch to sign up. Learn More >
- You must keep insurance on your vehicles while you have a loan with us. You can update your insurance on your own through our partner website. Learn More>
•You may be able to get a discount if you use Geico as your insurance provider and you have a car loan with MAC.
Click here for more info >