- MAC FCU systems are not vulnerable to Heartbleed. Heartbleed is an OpenSSL vulnerability that has affected many institutions but MAC FCU's security team has verified that your information is safe and secure. Learn More>
- Inactive accounts create opportunities for fraudsters, meaning that MAC has to spend extra time watching them. For this reason, there is a $10 monthly fee assessed when an account has been inactive for 365 days. Just one transaction a year will ensure you avoid the fraudsters and the fee.
- Traveling and need to make a deposit, withdrawal or loan payment? Find a free Shared Branching location near you with CU Service Centers. Learn More >
- Transfers, Check Deposits and Loan Payments all in the palm of your hand! Connect with all your Shared Branching Credit Unions with the SPRIG Mobile App. Learn More >
- Securing your valuables has never been easier. Visit our 10th Avenue Branch to sign up. Learn More >
- You must keep insurance on your vehicles while you have a loan with us. You can update your insurance on your own through our partner website. Learn More>
•You may be able to get a discount if you use Geico as your insurance provider and you have a car loan with MAC.
Click here for more info >